Are you looking for a long-term rental property? Here’s how Colony Realty can get you there.
- Submit a rental application – Even if you don’t see an available rental that meets your needs, doesn’t mean one won’t become available. Approved applications remain active for one year and aren’t specific to any rental property. So, once you have an approved application, you’ll be ready when the rental you want becomes available.
- Every intended occupant 18 years and older is required to submit an application. There is a $35 application fee for each, which covers our cost for the credit and background checks.
- You will receive an email from Buildium requesting you complete a secure TransUnion SmartMove™ credit and background check. This process will verify your identity and ask you to authorize a release of this information to Colony Realty.
- Colony Realty will verify your income and qualify you for a maximum monthly rental rate. Including paystubs or other documents showing your income with your application will expedite this process.
- Colony Realty will contact your previous landlords for rental history and recommendations. Be sure to include current and accurate contact information in your rental history.
- Now it’s time to go look at some houses. Check out all the available rentals and decide which best suits your needs and your budget. We’ll take you to view the home so you can decide if it’s right for you.
- When you find the right home, the only way to secure it is signing a lease and paying the security deposit. We cannot hold rentals for any reason.
House location - Southern Shores
House price - $3,500/month
House bed bath - 3 Bed / 2.5 BathDetails
House location - Kill Devil Hills
House price - $1,050/month
House bed bath - 2 Bed / 1 BathDetails
House location - Nags Head
House price - $1,900/month
House bed bath - 4 Bed / 3 BathDetails
**Homeowner retains the right to approve or disapprove the type, number, breed, and/or size of any pet(s)